What Does It Do?
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Renews skin texture and evens out skin tone
- Helps restore areas of sun-damaged skin
- Reduces age spots, liver spots, and discoloration
- Improves mild acne and shallow surface scars
- Unclogs and shrinks enlarged pores
- Removes stubborn blackheads with ease
Microdermabrasion treatments use a minimally abrasive instrument to gently sand your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer. This type of skin rejuvenation is used to treat light scarring, discoloration, sun damage, and stretch marks.
Reveal Smoother Younger Skin with the Wave of a Wand
Microdermabrasion is a two part process which removes the top, dead layer of skin, boosts production of new cells, helps balance skin tone and texture, treats skin blotchiness, dry skin, and boosts collagen production. Wands contain diamond chips to exfoliate without the sandy feeling of traditional wands. After treatment client's skin will feel smooth and renewed. All microdermabrasion treatments should be performed by trained licensed professionals in a relaxing environment. Following treatment, SPF is applied to protect the skin.
Microdermabrasion - Not Just For Your Face
Besides the face and neck, microdermabrasion can also be performed on the hands, decollete and back.